1) Q: Why some of the radio stations is not working?
A: Here is the problem why some of the radio stations is not working.
- Maybe the station you are tuning in is temporarily offline due to power failure, internet problem, hardware problem and unknown problem might they encounter during their broadcast in the Philippines.
- Some of the station needs plug-ins, software’s to be installed first in order to function properly. e.g. AAC+ & Silverlight plugins.
- They might be a server IP changes. Please try to use “report button”, to report a problem.
- Maybe the station you’re tuning in to is not broadcasting or no longer exist.
- Some of the stations are not broadcasting 24 hours a day. Please the Philippines local time.
2)Q: Why I can’t watch, listen or even play the games?
A:List of common issue.
- Most of our website content uses flash, you need to install it first before you can enjoy our services. You get it -> here.
- Some of our site content uses large files and takes more that 5 minutes to load, if you are using a slow internet connection (dial up users) may result not to display (on some users).
- Can’t tune-in to my favorite stations. Please refer to QUESTION #1.
3)Q: Why live TV Streaming is always “loading” but not loading at all?
A:There are so many factors affecting this issue.
- Live Streaming requires minimum of 500+Kbps(usually) download speed in order to stream continuously. If you don’t have any idea what is your internet speed please check it -> here. (This requires flash player and you may get it -> here. if you don’t have)
- Our server is public and freely available on the internet and we can’t control the viewers to watch and that will cause first come first serve basis. So be patient and wait for the available slot to be free.
- Sometimes our remote data center are having some minor problems and causes our services not available to the public , don’t worry our team is always ready to fix that problem.
- The signal source in the Philippines is having trouble with the electricity, hardware, software or even the internet connection problem, so please be patience. We are always working with the problem.
- Internet peak hours will also cause this problem.
4)Q: Why when I watch the TV Shows it is always buffering?
- Your connection speed. As mentioned above, you’ll need a broadband connection with at least 500+Kbps for the best viewing experience.
- Our servers may be experiencing high traffic. If this is the case, there’s not much you can do. However, we are continuously adding servers to keep up with demand and improve your experience on our site.
- Your video download speed may be slow or inconsistent. In this case, you can try pausing the video until the entire stream is downloaded (the loading bar reaches the end of the player), and then, once the video’s completely loaded try playing the video.
- Occasionally, an incomplete copy of a video can get stuck in your cache and never fully download. You can re-attempt the download of the video by clearing your browser’s cache. You’ll find steps on how to do this listed here.
5)Q: Why there’s so many advertisements on your website?
A: This is how I generate revenue from the advertisement. The amount generated by ads is use to fund the hosting services, domain services and audio streaming services used by this website in order stay online.
6)Q: I want to help this website, Can I donate through Paypal or using my credit card?
A: Yes you can. Contact us -> here.
Please visit this page occasionally for your latest information.